Designed for Music Organizations
Cadenza was designed specifically for music organizations like bands, choirs, orchestras or other similar performing groups in schools, churches or the community, amateur and professional alike. There are other options for getting a website, but those focus mainly on businesses, services or blogs.
Cadenza is the only website design that serves the musical performing arts community.
We're musicians, performers, teachers and creators. We've been in your shoes and understand what it takes to lead a successful music program and understand that you need an online presence to promote your group and communicate better with your membership and your supporters.
Within Cadenza, we've included important tools to make your website not only more useful and important to your group, but also easier to manage, incorporating the disparate tools you already use, into a single, easier to manage application.
Home Page Highlights
When visitors go to your site, they probably see your home page first. Cadenza offers a variety of home page theme designs with different visual appeal and organization, but every theme displays or can display the information that is important to your visitors, such as:
- Hero images or slideshows that visually show off your performing groups
- Recent News to let visitors know what's going on with your organization
- Upcoming Events so everyone knows what's happening next
You can also add content rows for special features, event promotions, highlight directors and staff, or display sponsor logos, and Cadenza Premium members can sell home page ad space to help fund their programs.
Pages and Features
Cadenza's focused site structure gives you great starting place to build your beautiful and informative website for the public and your members alike.
Cadenza helps you stay organized. Running a successful music organization can be challenging, so Cadenza incorporates a few helpful tools to help make your job easier.
- Built in "To-Do" task list - throw away the sticky notes and login to Cadenza to keep track of all of the little things you need to get done.
- Volunteer sign-ups - for Cadenza Premium subscribers, create events with helper needs, let volunteers sign up for specific jobs and keep track of everything within Cadenza.
- Forms - start with some of Cadenza's sample forms and tweak them to fit your needs, or create your own with a drag & drop form builder. All submissions are stored within Cadenza, for easy access.